Noc Solutions LLC is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our system.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the Noc Solutions LLC website(s) specifically https://nocsolutions.mobi. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means Noc Solutions LLC. “Our site” means https://nocsolutions.mobi.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Noc Solutions LLC via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Noc Solutions LLC and Noc Solutions LLC shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors
Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We do not share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. For SMS text messages, you may remove your information by replying “STOP”, “END”, or “QUIT” to the SMS text message you have received and we will remove your personal information within 10 days of receiving such request. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by sending your request in writing via email to [email protected].
We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Noc Solutions LLC. No part of Noc Solutions LLC’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: [email protected].
Collecting Data from 3rd Party Websites
From time to time, Noc Solutions LLC will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that Noc Solutions LLC has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of Noc Solutions LLC. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at [email protected]
California Disclosures. California Law requires us to provide certain disclosures to users of this Website.
Shine the Light Disclosure. Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents that use this Website to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected].
Do Not Track Disclosures.
Business and Professions Code Section 22575(b) requires websites to disclose their practices with respect to the use of tracking technology made by third parties and whether this Website honors web browser do-not-track signals. No third parties are able to collect personally identifiable information you provide on this Website. At this time, NOC Solutions does not respond to do-not-track browser settings or signals.
Your Rights Under the CCPA.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge:
Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You
You have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Please note that we are not required to:
- Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained
- Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information
- Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose:
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the sale [or disclosure] of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale [or disclosure] of your personal information, we will refrain from selling your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale of your personal information. To opt-out of the sale [or disclosure] of your personal information, email us at [email protected].
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us
- Comply with an existing legal obligation
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Protection Against Discrimination
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot, among other things:
- Deny goods or services to you
- Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of [goods and/or services] to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to our business by your personal information.